This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of 1170 website.
- Legal notice and disclaimer
- Data Protection and Cookies
Information about 1170 and Relevant Terms
This website is provided and operated by 1170 a registered charity, number 1180392 in England & Wales and whose registered office is at 1170, Oakwood Business Consultants, Smithwood Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8LH
If you have any questions regarding this website, our operations or products and services then please contact us at:
1170, Oakwood Business Consultants, Smithwood Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8LH
References to “website”, “site”, “App” or Application” means the 1170 website, and all products and services and associated websites and terms which are a part of or can be accessed via this website.
Accessing Our Site
Access to and use of this 1170 website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, 1170 may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us. Your access to and use of this website may be terminated by us by notice with immediate effect at any time and for any reasons or no reason.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
- 1170 provides a variety of products and services which can be accessed through the website. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (1170), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the website 1170.co.uk or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
- We, 1170, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. 1170 makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. 1170 has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- 1170 shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the website or any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than 1170 (“third parties”) and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, 1170 disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- 1170 expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Subject only to sections 7 and 9 of these terms and conditions, in no event shall our total liability to you for any one event or series of related events exceed the sum of 150% of the total amount paid by you for the services giving rise to the liability in the 12 months preceding the first incident out of which the liability arose.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of 1170 nor 1170’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either email our Operations team at email@example.com or write to:
Operations Team, 1170, Oakwood Business Consultants, Smithwood Barns, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8LH
All content on this website ©2018-2016 1170 or used under licence. This website is protected by copyright. It is published by 1170 and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of 1170. All other rights reserved.
Data Protection and Cookies
Any telephone calls to 1170 may be recorded for training and quality purposes.